And I am so thankful for these precious children the Lord has given me. What a proud Mama I am! Being a mother is a much harder job than I could have ever imagined it to be, but it is truly so rewarding... the hugs, the "i wuv you"s, the little hands to hold, the precious laughter, the sweet singing voices, the cooing, the smiles... the list is endless. There is nowhere else that I would want to spend my days then in our home with these 3 little people. The Lord has taught me so much through Andrew, Forrest, and Ann Evelyn... I feel so very honored and blessed to be their mother.
(I love how in the 2nd picture of me and the kids Andrew has his arm around AE and Forrest is holding her hand... the boys love their sister!)




2 comments:
Laura, Those are the most precious pictures! You do have a beautiful mother and she is a special person. I hope we are able to visit over the summer. Your family is precious! Love, Penny Bevilaqua
what a precious family!!!
Post a Comment